Tuesday, June 2, 2009

what happened to bedtime?

it's been a long time and not many people read this, but is it me or do people not have bedtime for the lil' kids anymore? at work i see it all the time. it'll be midnight and some family is dragging the baby, the toddler, the cousin, the cousin's sister, the cousin's sister's cousin (ok you get it) into or out of the unit. tonight i was at the grocery store (Tuesday) at 9pm and it was like Saturday afternoon. even if school's out, shouldn't the kids be at home getting ready for bed, or at least winding down?

4 comments:

karen said...

We are one of a very few families I know that actually have a bedtime for the kids separate from the point at which the parents collapse. Everyone does too much - they overspend their time as much as their money and don't seem to notice or know how to recover. I think it's sad...

jenshy said...

I must agree with this. I dont have kids yet but I know how important it is to have a routine. Also I know how important it is to have time with your spouse. Kids having a bed time sets a routine and helps keep your kids happy and healthy and having time with your spouse leads to a happy healthy marriage. Now I can spout all this but not having kids I really have no clue how hard it is having kids. Sorry I am tired and rambling, this is a long way to say I agree!

長島冰茶↗ said...

您還在為~~~~~
網路行銷 網路排名
網頁優化 網站排名
排名行銷 搜尋行銷
自然排列 網站優化
seo 關鍵字 seo排名
而煩惱與困擾嗎!!!
您仍然選擇關鍵字廣告被有心人惡意點擊呢!!!
只要成為首頁科技網路排名即可免費喔~~
1.免費虛擬主機
2.免費修改網頁
3.免費架設部落格
4.免費論壇登錄
5.免費網站登錄
6.知識+回答
任選六組關鍵字”首頁”價格最多只要6000/
同業做到的,也許是你所想要!
我們做到的服務與價格,卻是同業所無法想像的!

Mom said...

Seeing little kids in KMart in the middle of the night literally all across the country (I go in when I'm KMart parking lot kamping), I'd say that kids continue to be raised with the discipline and common sense their parents have; and THEY have as much as THEY were raised with. I'm proud to see Karen say she has a bedtime for the kids. It's one of the first things Gramma taught me when I had her!