Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Healthy Home Decor...


ever since I saw the whole apples thing on HGTV, i've wanted a place where i could enhance my home decor with apples. i love apples. particularly granny smith (thanx mom) and have a new thing for them. especially w/ peanut butter. which just so happens to be the color i want for decoration. so now that i have a place for my apples, i've discovered that when i eat them, i have none left to look at. but if i leave them there, they'll rot. so really, i have to be healthy to have my favorite hgtv look. brilliant i must say. hopefully they'll keep the doctor away too :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

You're so H&G I have to laugh at all my "temporary" VGW (vintage Goodwill) that's been with me for nearly 40 years now.

Sister K said...

and both have their perks! :)

karen said...

What color was that bowl I gave you when you lived in CA? Did it survive all the moves? If it lived, it might be a little more artsy than having your apples in such a regimented stack in the little wooden bowl. Plus, I got that bowl in TX! So it ought to feel right at home in your new place.

Mom said...

What bowl are you talking about? And by the WAY, that "regimented" wooden bowl is a VERY NICE woven $0.99 basket that I GAVE as a housewarming present! (regimented; hurrumph!)