Monday, February 4, 2008

did u ever wanna?...

today i finished the Texas trilogy process of getting my license/car registration....as i stepped back against the blue background (in my pink scrubs because i obviously didn't plan a color coordinated wardrobe today) i had a GIANT urge to stick out my tongue and make a goofy face for the camera. i wonder if anyone has ever done that for a driver's license id...it really wouldn't have mattered because the guy spelled my name wrong the first time and i had to sign, do my thumbprint and take the picture again (ok, there are some thing TX is still a little backwards in)...then i was REEEEEEEALLY tempted to stick out my tongue and be goofy. 3x a charm?

2 comments:

karen said...

Sign? Thumbprint? Here in NJ they make you bring your mother, four witnesses and a bloodtest to prove she is your mother before they'll even deign to look at your "six points" of ID to get a driver's license...and THAT'S for a RENEWAL. Don't bother trying to get a license here if you haven't already got one. Just drive around undocumented - you can't afford the insurance, anyway. :P

jenshy said...

Congrats! I am still waiting to get mine in the mail! What have you done about your nurse license?