Friday, January 25, 2008

mmm...Steak Salad w/ Spinach



mmmmmmm.....for my new kitchen, reasonenough has been wonderful to start sending me more new recipes for my collection! tonight mom and i decided to try the steak and spinach salad, which HIT THE SPOT!!! Thanks reasonenough!!!!! Here are the pics. I'm proud to say that it was FANTASTIC!! the first pic is of the magazine (can tell by the blue) at the bottom of the page...the 2nd pic is ours. we substituted the grapes w/ tomato and cooked the steak a liiiiiiittle longer than 4 min. (if we had cooked it 4, it would have been on the cow) but the tastes together were PERFECT! 5 stars :)

4 comments:

karen said...

YUM! That's a good one...

Grandmoo said...

Ah! We also used Balsamic instead of red wine vinegar...and had nonalcoholic red wine grape in the place of the grapes. I may, by the way, start moving between Sister K and Karen's, just to be treated like a queen to food I'd never think to cook for myself. WME is fine...I did a great job of being a terrible mom (today we decided that Karen hadn't turned out to be an ax murderer after all), but Grandmoo is better.

jenshy said...

Wow this looks amazing!

naviwilliams said...

It's only 09:23 here, and after reading this, I'm so hungry!

It looks delicious...