Tuesday, December 18, 2007

movin' on up...

i've moved around a lot since graduating from high school 15+ years ago (?! no can't be)...nyc, cali (north, south, north (shorter) south), AZ (to finish switching my career)....i've made friends, lost some, kept some more. i've worked real jobs while going to school, temp jobs with the real jobs (i even worked at a traffic court doing tickets, and a mall for a week once scraping stickies off key tags for the mall promotional dept. until i got another job)...i've worked in television, construction and am now a nurse. i've gone on bad dates, good dates, and more bad dates. but finally i am proud to say i'm moving once more but to Austin, TX where I have purchased my first townhome! I close next week and I'm excited but terrified! But anyone who reads this and wants to visit Austin, you're welcome to my home :) oh, and don't worry, i might not have a table to eat on yet, but i'm getting internet as soon as possible. the blog addiction thing. priorities, priorities :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am wildly happy for you! I'm looking forward to seeing your new home! (Ok, so maybe driving the UHaul doesn't thrill me, but then what a small sacrifice to exchange for Texas BBQ!)

Sister K said...

and oh how you will love the smell of texas bbq!