Tuesday, October 2, 2007

oh the irony...

it's now 3:55 am. i'm wide awake. not physcially but mentally. it seems the rougher the day at work the day before, the more i shoot up in the middle of the night with anxiety having a harder time detaching from the day. caregiver anxiety. see? i don't need kids! lol...so rewind to days of report card comments. i wasn't a straight "A" student in middle/high school. Sure I got some but I'd typically fall back to the "sea of "B's". But my usual comment usually had the word "conscientious" in there somewhere. no joke! i think the teachers just got lazy and didn't know what else to say sometimes. or they just knew me too well ;) so fast fwd. 20 years later. who knew my conscientiousness and awareness of my days (a.k.a. worrywort, anxiety, too conscientious?) would land me a front page on Yahoo? "Study shows Conscientious people less prone to Alzheimer's." ;) See everybody? There's a reason to my madness afterall! which is the whole reason i woke up at 3:30 am...ah the irony

2 comments:

karen said...

Heh...too bad you're related to Mom. Conscientious or not, I think you're destined for Alzheimer's sooner or later. :)

Grandmoo said...

Thanks alot! I was consciencious...remembered your rubber pants nearly all the time; never left you on a bus; still got dementia... it's all a lie!