Saturday, April 28, 2007

really? i'll have free time?


wow. i'm not even on the other side of graduation or taking my boards yet, but my preceptorship ends tomorrow, and though i have tons of things to do in preparation for the excitement of company and being done with school, it hit me the other night that i'm not quite sure what to do! of course i'm checking into getting a real job again but i almost feel like a prisoner who's finally free and not sure how to readjust to the "outside" again! it's a very odd feeling to be focused on one thing for so long and then to not be is...well...i think i'm a little lost....excited and grateful to reintroduce myself to life again, but lost...i'm still going through my quarterlife crisis....lol..oh well, at least i have a blog :)

4 comments:

Navilyn said...

Am so glad you past your exams! Brilliant, just brilliant...

karen said...

Woo-hoo for end of exams! I know you're the nurse but I'm going to veto your 'quarterlife crisis' diagnosis. I think you solved your QC by choosing nursing school! Your choice gave you direction and a solid career path; it's not as if you're drifting out there with a degree in classics and no teaching credential. :)

Fraukow said...

Congrats! Happy job hunting! Looking for anything in particular?

sister k said...

thanks guys :)

@karen: true. that's a good glass 1/2 full statement!